Rangedale’s civil services go far beyond the ordinary. We have the expertise, the experience and the equipment to handle almost anything, including:
- Digouts in excessive wet running sand, closed timber sheeted, 0 to 14m deep;
- Dewatering of deep excavations;
- Large diameter rising main repairs, eg 600 mm diameter AC/DICL/PE;
- Deep excavation in poor soil conditions, eg Coode Island silt;
- Repairs on deep sewers due to damage, eg concrete being poured in sewers or limited access;
- Deep excavation adjacent to existing load bearing structures, eg brick or concrete walls;
- Replacement of, or major repairs to, sewers of poor or degraded concrete with limited access.