Comprehensive Drainage Services Including Sewer Inspections and Pipe Repairs
Each drainage project differs and that’s why we tailor our services appropriately to ensure each receives an ultimate outcome. As part of that, Rangedale’s use of modern equipment and advanced technology means that each drainage project is completed as efficiently and as quickly as possible.
From hydro excavation (NDD) and combo cleaning to sewer pipe inspections and repairs, our skilled teams are armed with the best equipment to manage any drainage problem.
Our application of modern technology helps our services stand out from our peers and allows us to offer one of Australia’s most comprehensive drainage services.
Among the services we provide for both sewer and storm water pipes are:
- High pressure water jetting and root cutting
- Smart Lock and patch point repairs
- CCTV inspections with high quality footages and Wincan 8 reports
- Combo cleaning/vacuum loading for the removal of waste from drains and pits
- Non-destructive digging / hydro excavation
- Unblocking pipes through impact cutting of concrete, calcification or heavy root masses
Rangedale has over 40 field staff and our teams are on call 24/7 to assist with any drainage issue you may have. No matter if you’re a Council, a water board, a business or a home owner, we’ll provide you with a superior service that’s cost effective as well.
We’re CCF certified for environmental, OH&S and quality management, and we comply with the Water Services Association of Australia Code. Our teams are fully certified with ongoing and updated training provided and prepared to meet any drainage task head on.
For further information on how Rangedale’s wide-ranging drainage services can assist you phone 1300 669 610 or enquire online.